You probably organize your sock drawer. And your peers probably use words like grounded, commanding, and leader when they talk about you. You know how to lead a project and deliver – on time, on budget.
We are RUNNER Agency, a leading digital marketing agency in Dallas, and we’re seeking a Digital Project Manager to join our team. This person will manage all “special projects” like websites, videos, etc.
- A seasoned pro with project initiation, requirements gathering, budgeting, project tracking and reporting, and quality assurance experience in a digital marketing environment, preferably at a digital marketing agency.
- Passionate about producing digital marketing projects. You love website building, and understand the role an optimized website plays in an effective marketing strategy
- Friendly, drama-free and thick-skinned
- Waaaay experienced in Digital Marketing project management for websites and other initiatives
- 5-10 years into your career, with a proven track record and well-defined examples of your successes
- Would prefer to work with a boutique agency over a giant one with lots of layers and bosses and gross stuff like that.
- High level of competency with managing website projects in WordPress, Drupal CMS, HubSpot COS, Magento and other platforms
- Juggling cats (you know what we mean)
- Seeing the big picture and understanding how the technical marketing pieces fit together
- Strong knowledge of On-page SEO
- Cursory understanding of Marketing Automation platforms like HubSpot or SalesForce
- Website planning experience like Sitemap/Wireframing with a keen understanding of User Experience
- Understanding of mobile responsive websites
- Strong skills with PM tools and methodologies
- Budgeting and Estimating
- Team management, time management, and change order skills
- Digital Project Management: 4 years