Think you have the skills and the drive to create content that inspires? Do you have a strong grasp of the concepts behind modern Inbound Marketing? Do you enjoy being a part of the strategic planning behind content marketing?
We believe that Inbound Marketing is the most effective way to grow a business, and so much of our strategy now relies on content, but not just any content… GREAT content that moves the needle for our clients. We also believe great work only happens when great people work together. We’re hoping you are the right fit for our growing agency.
The Creative Content Producer will lead creative content development initiatives and have the opportunity to develop and document new processes, train future hires in this department, and occasionally manage Inbound Marketing Accounts. The CCP will primarily work with Inbound Marketing Strategists on the development and execution of Inbound Marketing Strategies and Content Marketing strategies for RUNNER clients including creative content ideation, content calendar creation, copywriting, and content optimization. The CCP will also contribute to RUNNER’s internal marketing efforts.
- 3-5 years of copywriting experience in digital marketing, preferably in an agency environment
- Creative copywriting skills; able to grasp and convey complex technical concepts
- Hands-on experience in digital marketing tactics including SEO and Email
- Experience with content distribution and syndication
- Understanding of basic search engine optimization tactics
- Experience with or an understanding of marketing automation techniques and software
- Inform and execute content strategy for multiple accounts
- Responsible for creating highly engaging and creative content like blog posts, whitepapers, e-books, headlines and creative copy for websites or content marketing efforts across multiple accounts and industries.
- Meet with clients to gather information necessary to develop and deliver content that moves the needle for those accounts
- Master the art of Content Marketing & SEO and use your knowledge to best serve RUNNER clients.
- Monitor what works or doesn’t work. Learn from it.
- Look for opportunities to improve internal processes, present solutions/ideas to team members, and develop implementation plans.
- Stay on top of emerging trends in Content Planning (tools, processes) and Content Development (workflows, content dissemination strategies, account management)
- Be an advocate and strong representative for the company on and off site, during and after business hours.
- Communicate with clients proactively and work with any team members to manage client expectations.
- Anticipate problems. Solve them with creative solutions by taking swift action.
- The CCP reports to company Co-Founders, Digital Producers, or Inbound Marketing Strategists, as necessary.
- Love to learn about new industries
- Thrive on building relationships with team members and clients (don’t just “work on” accounts)
- Contribute to a positive work environment and have FUN
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Take direction well but can work independently
- Share a passion for generating leads, traffic and sales
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Are brilliantly organized
- Are flexible to changing business needs
- Under-promise and over-deliver at every opportunity
- Located in the Dallas-Fort Worth area