RUNNER’s Brand Strategy development service was created to help you explore and answer the most important questions about your company: Why does your company exist? What makes you different?
Through a multi-step consultative exercise, we help you establish and align your internal and external brand by comparing the views of company stakeholders (owners, managers, etc) with the views of your customers. The goals is simple: bring clarity to your ultimate brand vision and to achieve consensus amongst the organization’s members regarding its direction.
Clear Brand Strategy Leads To Clear Direction
Companies in multiple stages of growth can be a fit for this service. Maybe you are a brand new organization with multiple stakeholders that needs to develop a brand strategy from scratch. Or a seasoned one that is struggling with a fragmentation of voice or a lack of true direction. Perhaps your sales are down and you wonder if customers perceive you the way they used to. In each of these cases, our 360 Brand Strategy service was developed with you in mind to:
- Align your organization’s business and marketing efforts internally (within the company amongst employees and stakeholders) and externally (outside the organization with vendors & partners such as your marketing agency)
- Bring clarity to your company’s goals and direction
- Spur employee motivation and lay a foundation for company culture
- Build customer loyalty with a clear Brand message
- Help to lay the groundwork for the development of your Website and future Inbound Marketing Strategy
- Ultimately, the goal of a Brand Strategy exercise is to understand and define the current brand through qualitative and quantitative research and analysis.