Do you dream in creative campaigns and head-turning headlines? Are you a creative, energetic, “knockout-punch” graphic designer? Are you a creative, energetic, “knockout-punch”-throwing art director/graphic designer? Can you create a majestic masterpiece out of a simple infographic? Does poor website design make you double over in agonizing pain? Do you have a knack for creativity and understand the power of website user experience? Do you want to work with an awesome group of people?
If so, then we want to meet you!
RUNNER is looking for a versatile graphic designer to join our growing team in our Dallas office. The ideal user experience designer is an experienced graphic artist professional who will focus on the execution and success of creating digital “works of art” for RUNNER’s awesome clients and for the agency’s own internal projects as well.
The user experience designer will play an integral role in both the branding identities and accelerated growth of our clients’ business as well as RUNNER’s. If you’ve got an inner digital Pablo Picasso in you, we want to hear from you.
- 2-5 years of graphic designer experience, preferably in an agency environment
- A solid portfolio of previous work
- Hands-on experience designing for digital projects like websites, mobile, email, banner ads and more
- An understanding of the role of good design and user experience
- A positive, “go-getter” attitude and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Create and develop brand identities for clients, including logos, brand collateral, website layout and design
- Participate in creative concepting and/or designing campaigns for clients and RUNNER Agency
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and digital design concepts.
- Collaborate with inbound marketing specialists and content producers to identify, develop and finalize graphic art projects and execute and integrate design into the content creation for clients’ and/or internal media
- Meet and communicate with clients directly to create designs that fit with their brand voice and vision
- Offer insight, ideas and input as a RUNNER graphic designer
- Located in the Dallas-Fort Worth area—no remote applicants will be considered
- Undying creativity and artistic energy
- Can design for websites, layouts, infographics, logos, illustrations, etc.
- Have versatility and mindset to create designs for clients in a number of different industries
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Love working with a team
- Take direction well but can work independently
- Share a passion for building and developing awesome brand identities
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Are brilliantly organized
- Want to come hang with an awesome ‘family’