Once you’ve made the choice to grow your business through digital marketing, the next decision is clear: are you going to take on the project yourself, or hire a digital marketing agency to manage the process for you?
Every company’s situation is different, but in a lot of cases, outsourcing your inbound marketing can be a really effective investment. Here’s why:
- Expertise. An effective inbound marketing campaign requires in-depth knowledge on a wide array of tactics, including SEO, content marketing, social media, branding, and paid media. Because there’s so much expertise needed, the best campaigns use a team of specialists rather than relying on a single person.
- Systems and Software. The best tools for marketing automation, analytics, and paid search management are generally cost-prohibitive for small and mid-size companies. Digital marketing agencies already have those systems in place, and know how to get the most value from them.
- New Perspective. Bringing in an outsider who’s not as close to your brand can provide valuable, unbiased feedback. Marketing agency strategists can assess and create new ideas from the perspective of the consumer rather than the employee.
- Cost Effective. For the price of a few internal hires, you can have access to a full team of digital marketing professionals.
- Experienced. Since 2008, we have been entirely focused on digital marketing strategies for healthcare companies and new patient acquisition campaigns for medical practices, and we know the best practices that work.
- Measurable Results. With so many moving pieces in an inbound marketing strategy, it can be difficult to show real ROI. We know how to determine the important Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and how to measure real progress.
- Consistency. Starting and maintaining an in-house inbound marketing program is difficult, as the people responsible are also managing other company initiatives and putting out fires. But a digital marketing agency does this full-time, so they are 100% focused on your campaigns week after week.
- Division of Labor. Keep your in-house team focused on higher-profile initiatives like Sales, Customer Service or Product Development, while we handle the marketing details like web development, ad campaigns, social media management, or video production.
- Scalability. Use the digital marketing agency’s human capital to easily expand your content marketing or add a new Pay Per Click advertising campaign – without having to increase the size of your own team. As your business demands grow, we grow with you.
- Speed. When you hire an inbound marketing agency, you don’t have to re-invent the wheel or navigate a learning curve. You can take advantage of our experience and resources to get a campaign running within weeks of devising a strategy.
If you’re ready to invest in inbound marketing, you could do it yourself. But at RUNNER, we think that you can get far better digital marketing results, for far less money, if you hire a digital marketing agency to do it for you. After all, that’s the whole reason we’re here.